Thursday 1 March 2012

Memo to all staff 2


MEMO TO ALL STAFF 2



MEMO TO ALL STAFF.

Attention all staff,
2nd March 2012

I refer to the previous memo sent to you all on the 29th February,
I am extremely disappointed at your solutions to fix the problem of “MS Brown” that I have received.
I would have expected your suggestions to be much more workable and practicable.
The suggestion that I received from Gooley Gaget that we have MS Brown kidnapped and sent to a country that is hostile to Australia and has no extradition treaty is interesting but involves far too much planning.
Also, the email I received from Adum Coma which was marked “highly confidential” is also unsatisfactory. When I receive such suggestions I would have expected that these be thoroughly thought through first. Ms Brown lives in unit 9 which is not at the front of the unit block, so a suggestion of a “Drive by shooting” is totally impracticable. Also the contact mobile phone numbers supplied of Akmed and Habib have been disconnected.
I have now asked our Human Resources manager to put a suggestion box in reception next to the coffee machine. I hope you will use this wisely and help make a contribution to the effective running of this department,


signed


Your Leader 
0 

Add a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment