Saturday 17 March 2012

FOI/ APS Commission



From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: foi@apsc.gov.au
Subject: RE: TRIM: RE: Freedom of Information request
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:17:42 +1100

Hi Chris,
I refer to the following email I sent you on friday. I would just like to add  to this  confirmation  that Steve Sedgewick   or Karin Fisher obtained  the extensive file that was with the Commonwealth Ombudsman.  I emailed them and requested they look at. If they were negligent and did not do this please  just put this in writing or if they did could you please give me a copy of  the email or whatever form they used to notify the Commonwealth Ombudsman they wanted to receive this.
 Thanking you
Fiona Brown
.
T

From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: foi@apsc.gov.au
Subject: RE: TRIM: RE: Freedom of Information request
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:53:58 +1100

Dear Chris,
Yesterday I received a letter from Steve Sedgwick, Australian Public Service Commissioner, that he accepts that QAgency Heads has discretion to  breach the APS Code of conduct ant they are not responsible for  atrocious behavior , so effectively Veronique Ingram and Alison Larkins have no case to answer.
This decision can only be seen to be corrupt conduct by Steve Sedgwick
As the APS wishes to be transparent in their decisions either corrupt or not I am sure you will release any documents and notes made when making this decision.
 I therefore wish to make it clear what I am requiring under FOI. I want the notes and documents made by Steve Stedgwick  or any committee that Veronique Ingram and Alison Larkins has  no case to answer after inspecting the extensive evidence in my file that I requested you obtain from the Commonwealth Ombudsman
thanking you
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment