Sunday 4 March 2012

Email to Gary Gray

Email to Gary Gray Minister for Public Service and Integrity


From: fionasbrown01@hotmail.com
To: gary.gray@aph.gov.au; christine.zygadlo@apsc.gov.au
Subject: Is this unethical behavior????
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:15:27 +0930

Dear Mr Gray,
I understand you are Minister for Public Service and Integrity.
I originally contacted you approximately 3  months ago.
 At that time I had contacted the Australian Public Service Commission regarding systemic corrupt conduct at ITSA which the Commonwealth Ombudsman had made a decision to also cover-up.
My concern now is that the Australian Public service has taken 3 months to try and reach a decision whether it is a conflict of interest  and unetical behavior that a manager at ITSA failed to file a correct report when asked to investigate an employee at ITSA who he had fucked.
  I am also told that S134(3) gives staff at ITSA the discretion to do this.
I find this very funny!!!
  This needs to be resolved. Either this behaviour is in breach of the APS Code of conduct or not. It is relatively simple.  I am asking that you encourage them to come to a solution.
Thank you
Fiona Brown
0

Add a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment