Thursday 2 February 2012

How will Steve Sedgewick cover this one up?????


How will Steve Sedgewick coverup this one for the APS????



From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: gary.gray.mp@aph.gov.au
Subject: Systemic corrupt Conduct
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:50:46 +1100

Dear Mr Gray,
I refer to the email I received from you on the 9th December 2011 which is 2 months ago.
I understand you are the Minister for the Public Service and Integrity.
I  brought the matter of the Head of ITSA failing  her responsibility and  failing to discipline Systemic Corrupt Conduct by Senior Management. This conduct was instigated by the Principal Legal Officer.
This  evidence was given to the Commonwealth Ombudsman. Alison Larkins acting Commonwealth Ombudsman is aware of it.
According to the Commonwealth Ombudsman's Act S15 this behaviour should have been brought to the attention of the Attorney General, however the Commonwealth Ombudsman instead covered this up and put  no action in place that this would not occur again in the future.
You will be aware the Commonwealth Ombudsman's position  has been advertised and the applicants are now being considered. I am sure it would be ethical of you to notify the appropriate people that Alison Larkins in unfit to be considered. In fact she is unfit also to hold the position of deputy Commonwealth Ombudsman.
 Both Veronique Ingram and Alison Larkins have wasted considerable recourses attempting to cover this up. To expose this is in the public interest.
I am now extremely concerned that the Australian Public Service Commission  will also cover this up.  
My evidence of Systemic Corrupt Conduct at ITSA is considerable.
I only communicated with the Commonwealth Ombudsman by email so I have this as my evidence. The is no possibility that the Commonwealth Ombudsman misunderstood my evidence. This shows  an absolute breakdown of Integrity at ITSA and the Commonwealth Ombudsman. Both Alison Larkins and Veronique Ingram are unfit to hold these positions.
I beleive Steve Sedgewick will also attempt to cover this up.
Please ensure this does not occur.
Thank You
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment