Saturday 4 February 2012

Email to the Prime Minister and Cabinet RE Alison Larkins

  • RE: Commonwealth Ombudsman position‏

  • 12:21 PM
     fiona brown
    To renee.leon@pmc.gov.au
    From:fiona brown (fionabrown01@hotmail.com)
    Sent:Sunday, 5 February 2012 12:21:13 PM
    To: renee.leon@pmc.gov.au
    Hi Renee,
    I am just following up on my request for the contact details of the person or people that are considering the applications for the position of Commonwealth Ombudsman . I am sure you are aware Alison Larkins has been referred to the Australian Public Service Commission for covering up systemic corrupt conduct at the  Insolvency Trustee Service Australia. This is the Government Agency that regulates the bankruptcy Act.
    I am certain that Steve Sedgwick the APS Commissioner will attempt to cover this up, so I am asking that I be given the details .
    If you can supply me with an email that will be satisfactory.
    Thanking you
    Fiona Brown

    No comments:

    Post a Comment