Saturday 28 December 2013

Reply to the Australian Government Solicitors



To
David Nguyen
Australian Government Solicitors
MLC Cente
Martin Place 2000

Dear Mr Nguyen
I respond to your letter dated 17th December 2013 where you intend to set my subpoena aside once again.
As I believe you must be of some intelligence I would recommend that you read the statements provided to the Australian Federal Police by Veronique Ingram , Adam Toma, Mathew Osborne Mark Findlay and Cheryl Cullen and you may come to your own ( even if it is limited ) conclusion why AFSA wants this subpoena set aside. Therefore it is the intention of the Australian Government Solicitor and AFSA to protect systemic corrupt conduct and I understand you are again asking a court and magistrate to comply with your request.

You also may feel obliged to inform your "ÇLIENTS'' of the consequences of perjury and the requirements of the Australian Public Service Code of conduct..........................
and may also feel obliged to inform Veronique Ingram of her obligation as a Government Agency Head and the responsibility this carries.
You are also aware I am not obligated in informing you how I intend to use the documents I have subpoenaed to use in my defence however you are clearly aware it relates to the systemic failure of senior Management at AFSA.
Thank You
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment