Sunday 20 October 2013

21.10.2013/ AFP tries for another interview to set me up/ Nuckley Succar AFP
Today Nuckley Succar from the Australian Federal Police sent 2 AFP Officers to my work to ask me to participate in an interview so he could find out my side of the story.
I find this extremely bizarre as Nuckley Succar is required to serve papers on me tomorrow and could have asked me this himself.
Clearly I am now aware that it is the intention of Succar to protect  both corruption and systemic corrupt conduct in Government Departments.  I have on a number of occasions  asked Succar  to investigate my evidence.
       Obviously when the Succar and 6 other AFP officers came to my home  on the 29th May 2013and intimidated me  in an attempt to protect systemic corrupt conduct and corruption by  senior Management at AFSA or ITSA   and the Commonwealth Ombudsman and the Australian Public Service Commission they failed to take into account  my extensive evidence.
On the 3rd June 2013 they came to my work and took me to the loading dock were a woman from the AFP with a big blob of skin hanging from her lip tried to intimidate me once again and told me they could handcuff me an throw me in the cells.
    Everyone is aware of the AFP failing to act in the Noteprinting Australia and the Reserve Bank and also failing to act on the bribery scandal  of Leightons Holding effectively protecting corruption.
          So then why would I  agree to an interview  with a person who has told me on a number of occasions that he intends to prosecute me for exposing  conduct  conduct and corruption on the internet.
Succar must be aware that it is in the public interest to expose this  contrary to his intention to prosecute me for exposing it.
I would not wish to miss the opportunity were I am able to subpoena high level public servants to court and make them accountable for  their behavior
        Where politicians have failed to expose this and others have protected this conduct  I intend to run this like a ROYAL Commission . Any Public Servant who is aware that they have protected corruption or are willingly part of the systemic corrupt conduct which is rife in the Australian Public Service is  welcome to bring along their resignation to court and I will personally email it to the Prime Minister on their behalf

No comments:

Post a Comment