Saturday 26 January 2013

Complaint to the Information Commissionr RE ITSA

It is an obligation to publish any FOI on the disclosure log under S11c of the Freedom of Information Act 1982. The FOI officer is attempting to tell me it is the discretion of the department.
Here is the complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner................
From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: elizabeth.zatschler@oaic.gov.au
Subject: RE: ITSA Disclosure Log [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 14:17:00 +1100

Hi Elizabeth,
I have received a letter from Dave Maher who is ITSA's FOI Officer on friday night who has informed me it is the discretion of ITSA to publish FOI on their disclosure log.
I now wish to make a formal complaint as this is an obligation under section 11c of the freedom of Information Act 1982
I also wish to raise an issue where ITSA has informed me they want me to forward $370 for them to disclose information on complaints made about a corrupt trustee which Adam Toma and Veronique Ingram were protecting. This information should be disclosed freely to me or any other member of the Australian public. This demonstrates that senior management at ITSA are attempting to coverup systemic corrupt conduct. It is also in the public interest to be informed of the failure of the Inspector General in Bankruptcy and the National Enforcement manager to comply with with their obligations.
Thank you
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment