Tuesday 17 January 2012

Read my Blog Auditor General


Email, ANAO.. read my blog Auditor General 



Dear Erica,
 Again you fail to understand what corrupt conduct  is.
Please look up the definition .  
The Performance Audit also takes into account that   the  APS Act which requires that   Public Servants abide by Australian Laws. This is also a requirement of Section 46 of the  FMA  ACT. I believe this is correct. Please correct me if I am wrong!
Please advise me who is on the internal audit Committee at the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
I hope you are not trying to tell me the ANAO actively encourages Adam Toma  at ITSA   to encourage breaches of the Bankruptcy Act  and   systemic corrupt conduct,
 And does this also apply when the ANAO is an observer at the Commonwealth Ombudsman during a performance Audit???
Thanking  you
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment